Technical Support Specialist
WorkDove, a leading HR performance and talent management software company, seeks a Technical Support Specialist to join the company’s Customer Support and Engineering team. The company is looking for a candidate with the ideal mix of Customer Support, Technical Acumen, and Problem-Solving skills to maintain and grow our “red carpet” customer service. Our Mission is to bring peace to the workplace. We do this by addressing one of the most common challenges organizations have — performance management. Team members must embrace and exhibit our core values. Requirements:
- 1 – 3 years of technical customer service experience preferred
- Aptitude for learning new products and technologies
- Strength in multi-tasking, prioritization, attention to detail, and organization
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal a MUST
- Enthusiasm for working with our customers and on internal teams
- Passion for supporting our customers to help bolster their success
- Technical background with SaaS experience preferred
- Support tool experience (such as Intercom, AppCues and GitLab) preferred
- BA/BS degree
- Competitive base plus variable compensation (OTE) based on company performance.
- Hybrid in-office and remote work. Part-time in Durham, NC office required 3 days/week.
- Open, collaborative work environment at the amenity-rich American Tobacco Campus.
- Strong company values & culture.
- Eligibility to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.