WorkDove, a leading SaaS HR performance and talent management company, seeks an Account Manager. Through its performance and talent management platform, Workdove is bringing peace to the workplace by improving employee retention & engagement, and providing managers with an effective coaching tool. The company is seeking a candidate with SaaS Account Management experience to join its dynamic, venture-backed organization (backed by Jurassic Capital) entering its next phase of growth. The company is located at the American Tobacco Campus in Durham, NC.
Are you right for this role? If you consistently strive to deliver an incredible customer experience, love managing client relationships, and help customers achieve desired outcomes, this role could be for you. Metrics you think about include account health, NPS, Net Revenue Retention, renewals, expansions, and limiting churn. You listen to customer needs, advocate for clients, and work relentlessly to develop and grow customer loyalty, usage, and NRR.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated a proven track record managing customer relationships, owning an upsell and renewal quota, and being a great team player. Additionally, the candidate enjoys and thrives in a fast-paced (but supportive) early-stage organization. Team members must embrace and exhibit our core values.
In the interim, the Account Manager will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer. There is opportunity for career growth for candidates that live by our core values and achieve results.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Conduct ongoing compliance & health checks with customers via executive business reviews, check-in calls, and onsite visits to drive usage, adoption, and value realization within WorkDove.
- Leverage knowledge of WorkDove to identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling WorkDove applications and accompanying Professional Services through executive business reviews and product demonstrations.
- Identify at risk accounts and address potential issues that may prevent customers from maximizing their adoption of WorkDove. Create appropriate action plans, incorporating the Customer Success and Support teams as needed.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and other cross-functional teams to drive continuous improvement, customer delight, engagement, and loyalty.
- Secure customer online reviews, referrals, and case studies.
- Utilize the CRM and other technologies to update and monitor account records and report on key metrics including account health, product usage, pipeline, NRR, and NPS.
- In partnership with the existing team members and the COO, help architect & refine the Account Management function, including SLAs, processes, resources, and best practices.
- At least 3 years of experience managing customer relationships (SaaS preferred) with a focus on Account Management
- Managed a NRR quota
- Track record of delivering excellent customer satisfaction and ensuring accounts renew and/or expand services
- Solution selling skills – Ability to understand a customer’s needs and explain how our product/services can meet those needs
- Build authentic relationships with our customers
- Organized, ambitious, accountable
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers at all levels in an organization
- Experience mapping the customer journey, developing an account management playbook, and driving operational efficiencies that achieve desired outcomes
- Travel on occasion for trade shows and onsite customer visits when needed
- Industry experience in HR tech markets is a plus
- BA/BS degree
Systems Experience Required
- CRM experience (we use Hubspot)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office & Google Docs
- Ability to use MS Excel to analyze business problems and recommend solutions
Compensation, Benefits & Other
- Competitive base plus variable compensation (OTE) based on company performance
- Hybrid in-office and remote work. Part time in Durham, NC office required
- Open, collaborative work environment at the amenity rich American Tobacco Campus
- Strong company values & culture
- Eligibility to work in the U.S. without sponsorship