WorkDove, a leading HR performance and talent management software company, seeks an Account Manager to join the company’s growing team. The company is looking for a candidate with the ideal mix of Account Management, Customer Success, and Software Implementation experience to join its energetic, dynamic organization.
This role presents a unique opportunity to help architect an Account Management function at a high growth company. The ideal candidate will have a blend of relationship building, a solid track record of customer implementation and retention, and SaaS experience. The ideal candidate must understand the customers’ most critical business goals and struggling moments and help the customer solve them through HR strategy and product configuration, working with other teams to guide customers to success.
Team members must embrace and exhibit our core values.
Account Management Responsibilities:
- Establish and manage key customer relationships and report on usage & lead value realization discussions.
- Responsible for renewing customers and supporting retention, account management and ARR growth goals.
- Assist customers by conducting application walkthroughs and leveraging knowledge of WorkDove to provide product and industry best practices and recommendations.
- Conduct ongoing compliance & health checks with customers in the form of executive business reviews, check-in calls, and onsite visits to drive usage, adoption, and value realization within WorkDove.
- Identify opportunities for upselling and cross selling WorkDove applications and accompanying Professional Services through executive business reviews and product demonstrations.
- Collaborate internally with Sales & broader cross functional groups to drive continuous improvement & provide a superior customer experience.
- Leveraging your relationships and health checks of the customer portfolio, be able to identify referenceable customers and coordinate online reviews and case studies with the customer and Marketing team, as needed.
- Identify at risk accounts and address potential issues that may prevent customers from maximizing their adoption of WorkDove and create appropriate action plans, incorporating the Customer Success, Professional Services, and Support teams as needed.
- Maintain accurate customer account records and report on these accounts internally as needed.
- Identify, build, and document internal processes for how to effectively manage accounts, measure customer health, and consult and problem solve for the customer, training other team members as needed.
Account Manager Requirements:
- Completed a BA or BS degree and has 2 – 5 years of SaaS account management/customer success experience.
- Track record of delivering excellent customer satisfaction and ensuring accounts renew and/or expand services.
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral, group presentations).
- Sales Skills (Solution & Relationship Based): Ability to understand a customer’s needs and explain how our product/services can meet those needs and to build authentic relationships with our customers and prospects.
- Experience with Customer Support and CRM tools (such as Intercom, Hubspot, Salesforce).
- A “big picture” mindset. We are a startup company where everyone must be a utility player. We need team players that are willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done, and done well.
- The ability to travel on occasion for trade shows and onsite customer visits when needed.
- Industry experience in HR tech markets is a plus.
- Quota-bearing experience is a plus.
Compensation, Benefits & Other
- Competitive base plus variable compensation (OTE) based on company performance.
- Hybrid in-office and remote work. Part time in Durham, NC office required.
- Open, collaborative work environment at the amenity rich American Tobacco Campus.
- Strong company values & culture.
- Eligibility to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.