WorkDove, a leading HR performance and talent management software company, seeks a highly motivated Business Development Representative (BDR) to join the company’s growth and play a significant role in driving retention, customer satisfaction, and revenue through upsell opportunities from existing customers.
Building upon seven years of strong, fast-paced growth, we now help 200 amazing organizations like Andersen Windows & Doors, Vaco, E.C. Barton, and EmergeOrtho build and maintain a high performing culture through our software product and services.
Team members must embrace and exhibit our core values.
As a founding member of the sales organization you will be working closely with our Head of Sales, Director of Marketing, and CEO on driving qualified leads to our Sales Team. You should have prior experience as a Business Development Representative (BDR).
- You will meet or exceed monthly quotas by setting high quality meetings between prospects and our team of Account Executives that lead to quality pipeline and revenue
- You will respond to customer inquiries and help with qualifying and scheduling sales meetings
- You will source leads via outbound prospecting
- You will make contact with potential new customers across a variety of channels – phone, email, social, chat
- You will manage time to meet and even exceed productivity metrics
- You will deliver an extraordinary experience for prospects who are considering WorkDove and other performance management solutions
- Travel to trade shows and prospecting events, less than 30% of the time
Who are You?
- Genuine love of selling with a hunter mentality
- 1+ years of outbound prospecting and setting meetings, in a SaaS setting
- Growth-minded, open to coaching and mentorship
- Self-motivated and self-accountable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks within deadlines
- Ability to work in office at our Durham, NC location (remote hybrid schedules exist)
- Ability to work within the US without sponsorship
- Successful background check
- Bilingual desired but not required