Our Mission is to help leaders achieve the results they want BY creating a great workplace that engages team members to be their best. We do this by addressing one of the most common challenges organizations have — performance management.
As a high growth HR tech company, we want to achieve extraordinary results. This will enable us to reward our team members, deliver high returns to our investors and give back to the community.
We are always looking for IDEAL team members to join us (the IDEAL team member, defined by Patrick Lencioni). The IDEAL team member has a balance of humility, hunger and people smarts.
Team members must embrace and exhibit our core values:
- Accountability –We deliver on our action plans and are focused on our goals (even when we struggle to achieve desired business results).
- Candor — We appreciate your thoughts and opinions — You are encouraged to be candid. If we have an issue, we raise it.
- Grit — Grit is passion and perseverance over the long haul. We are determined to overcome challenges. We push hard, even when it is difficult. “Grit can be developed, but its archenemy is ease. We must assign ourselves difficult tasks to grow grit.”
- Heart — We have a passion for what we do. We give it everything we have, all the time. We bring our best because we love what we do, and the people we serve.
- Inclusive — We are all a team. We win together, rejoice together, mourn together. We will not develop cliques, or tolerate “water cooler talk.” We appreciate and recognize each other regardless of background. We embrace diversity.
The Application Developer will be responsible for coding modifications, maintenance, debugging, testing, documenting and updating our performance management software under the direction of the CTO. This role also provides input and planning for future development.
Languages and Experience
– Demonstrated PHP framework experience; preferably Yii2
– Proficiency with git and GitLab or GitHub
– Proficiency with HTML, CSS/SASS and Bootstrap 3/4
– Knowledge of task runners; preferably Grunt
– Knowledge of secure coding best practices; OWASP
– Familiarity with AngularJS preferred
– Excellent written and spoken English
Why join WorkDove?
We are a fun, high-performing team that is building the best performance management software application in the HR tech industry. We offer great benefits and opportunities for company ownership through stock options. We love what we do. We are changing workplace cultures for the better through our software and services.