WorkDove is an HR performance and talent management software company based in Durham, North Carolina. We are seeking a Director of Engineering to lead and grow our engineering team and help WorkDove be positioned for further sustainable growth. In this role, you will be a member of our Senior Leadership Team, reporting to the CEO. You will be responsible for understanding our business goals and guiding the direction of our technology platform to meet those goals.
The ideal candidate will have a strong mix of engineering leadership, SaaS architecture experience, and technical prowess to build and mature our SaaS platform, manage and grow the team, and contribute to the direction of the WorkDove platform overall. Culture is important to us. The Director of Engineering must embrace our core values and build a team around these values.
- 4+ years of software development in a professional setting. Experience in a SaaS environment is preferred.
- 2+ years experience leading a software engineering team.
- Significant experience with developing, launching, and operating web-based applications. Our current tech stack includes Yii2/PHP, AWS, RDS/Aurora, Angular and JQuery. Experience with these or similar technologies is preferred.
- Experience and preference for working in an early-stage company.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related degree
Compensation, Benefits & Other
- Competitive base, variable compensation, and stock options.
- Rich benefits package and PTO.
- Hybrid in-office and the work-from-home environment from our office on the American Tobacco Campus
- Strong company values & culture.