Director of Customer Success
WorkDove, a leading HR performance and talent management software company, seeks a Director of Customer Success to join the company’s leadership team and oversee its customer relationships. The company is looking for a leader with the ideal mix of Customer Success, Account Management, and Software Implementation experience to join its energetic, dynamic organization.
Our Mission is to bring peace to the workplace. We do this by addressing one of the most common challenges organizations have — performance management.
This role presents a unique opportunity to architect a Customer Success function and build a team around it. The Director of Customer Success will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer and be a member of the company’s leadership team.
The ideal candidate will have a blend of relationship building, a solid track record of customer implementation and retention, SaaS experience and a commitment to building an organization with a strong brand and culture. Managerial experience is required.
Team members must embrace and exhibit our core values.
Customer Success Management Requirements:
- Past responsibility for building and managing teams of 3+ focused on customer success for high-margin software products for many customers (more so than a smaller number of enterprise accounts).
- Responsibility for renewing and/or upselling a portfolio of customer contracts.
- Experience developing and delivering professional services designed to implement and set customers up for success.
- Experience architecting a customer success organization in preparation for future growth. Defining roles and responsibilities. Training Customer Success and Account Managers and optimizing processes to evaluate customer satisfaction, customer retention, and case management efficiency. Producing / launching tools to support the team.
- Industry experience in the SaaS software and/or HR tech markets.
Customer Success Experience Requirements:
- 3+ years as an individual contributor. Track record of delivering excellent customer satisfaction and ensuring accounts renew and/or expand services. Quota-bearing experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with customers at all levels in an organization.
- Experience working with executives is a must. Need to be comfortable and in command in the boardroom.
Systems Experience Required:
- Support and CRM tool experience (such as Intercom, Hubspot, Salesforce).
- Excel – Ability to use MS Excel to analyze business problems and recommend solutions.
- Budgeting experience preferred.
- BA/BS degree
Compensation, Benefits & Other:
- Competitive base plus variable compensation (OTE) based on company performance.
- Hybrid in-office and remote work. Part time in Durham, NC office required.
- Open, collaborative work environment at the amenity rich American Tobacco Campus.
- Strong company values & culture.
- Eligibility to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.