WorkDove, a leading HR performance, and talent management software company, seeks a Backend Engineer to join the company’s Engineering team. The company is looking for a candidate with the ideal mix of technical acumen, creative problem-solving ability, and SaaS experience to maintain and grow our industry-leading application.
Our Mission is to bring peace to the workplace. We do this by addressing one of organizations’ most common challenges — performance management.
Team members must embrace and exhibit our core values.
- Aptitude for learning new products and technologies
- 2+ years of server-side/backend development experience
- 2+ years of programming experience (Java, C++, Python, Go, PHP)
- Experience in Git/GitLab and branching methodologies, code review tools, CI tools
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure and technologies such as AWS
- Experience with RESTful API design and messaging/stream-processing
- Experience developing custom tooling/scripts around existing data structures
- Excellent ability to communicate and work within a cross-functional team of engineers
- Strength in multi-tasking, prioritization, attention to detail, and organization
- Startup environment experience preferred
- BA/BS degree
Compensation, Benefits & Other
- Competitive base plus variable compensation (OTE) based on company performance.
- Hybrid in-office and remote work. Part-time in Durham, NC office required 3 days/week.
- Open, collaborative work environment at the amenity-rich American Tobacco Campus.
- Strong company values & culture.
- Eligibility to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.